1. No, it isn't a 'glow'. It is sweat. I'm sweating and hot and bothered and just don't have summer babies... I promise the heat isn't worth it!
2. Morning sickness is the worst. If your friend is laid up with morning sickness then please give her all the sympathy in the world... she deserves it.
And men? Go sit on a rocking, choppy fishing boat for 24 hours straight and be unable to take anything to help with the nausea. Including food- food is banned because you'll only throw it up again so you can be weak, hungry and nauseous all at once whilst being expected to continue your normal life. Go on... DO IT!
3. Constant hunger. A few weeks ago I was worse but every few days I have to binge eat to stop myself feeling like I am going to be sick. Then there is the dilemma of 'but I don't want to get too fat' which always loses out to a big bowl of granola eyeing me from the kitchen.
4. The brave (?!) man delivering gas who jokingly tells your other half on the phone that I have a pregnancy waddle. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I WILL EAT YOU SILLY MAN. Jokes aside, don't insult a pregnant woman... you won't know which way it will swing, inconsolable crying or hysterical laughing.
5. Cravings- my personal grievance right now. I could drink my body weight in coconut water and it still wouldn't be enough. And how expensive is it to have a damn craving? Coconut water costs so much! Especially when you are getting through it like I am, and at least last time the blueberries were always in stock in the shop. Our silly little cotswold corner shop keeps running out and can't stock up fast enough for me!