Summer 2020 Minis
Time & Location
About the Event
What is included?
Each session will include 20 minute shoot time that will include a 5 image digital package for downloading. Your final gallery will include up to 15-20 images available for you to choose from. Can't choose? Don't worry! There will be the option to upgrade your gallery to receive all of the images for an additional cost. All products from small prints to large wall art will be available for you to purchase from your session as well! I will give you all the details on what is available once your gallery is ready to view online.
Please understand when booking for sunset/golden hour type of photos, that the later slots must be booked. Earlier sessions will result in brighter light and are still lovely, but for the images shown then later sessions are what you are after. I know this can be intimidating with young children so earlier slots may be preferable, but I can honestly say that if you can give them a lazy day, late nap and dinner it is definitely worth it for the beautiful light at that time.
Where is it Located?
- Birdlip, Gloucestershire, GL4 8JY
- Approximately 3½ miles from Gloucester and 2½ miles from Cheltenham on the A417
- Parking: The car park belongs to the Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust. All visitors need to pay for their stay 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Once parked please make your way up the hill, through the gate and along the path. I will be waiting up at the top (look for the camera!).
What if I Book, But Can't Make it?
No worries! Although the retainer is non-refundable, you will absolutely have the opportunity to reschedule the session at another time/location. If a change in the weather affects your session we will also reschedule another date.
How do I Book?
Just follow the booking process through and choose your prefered time. Booking is £150 and is required upfront to hold your spot as reservations are very limited. Don't wait, book today to take advantage of this once a year event!
I will be using a long lens so will remain at least 2 metres away at all times.
I will not be wearing a face mask unless guidelines change and they are required.
I also will not be bringing any props/blankets (please bring one if you would like to use it in photos for sitting on/playing with).
- Sold Out4.00pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 4.30pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 5.00pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- Sold Out5.30pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- Sold Out6.00pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 6.30pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- Sold Out7.00pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 7.30pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 8.00pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0
- 8.30pm 20th June 2020£150£1500£0